~Review~ Kiss New York Maxi Shine Lipstick....

Friday, June 24, 2011

 One of my BSS' has a huge display of Kiss New York Cosmetics with new and old products. Every time I go in there, I'm excited to see what's new or what I missed the last time I was in there!

I picked up a couple of  the Maxi Shine Lipsticks....over a period of a two months. I got Champagne, Tea Rose, Flirt Alert, Nude Beige and Magenta....

 Flirt Alert: A creamy red with orange undertones. Doesn't last long at all and it bleeds.:(

Tea Rose: A creamy "Barbie" pink. It's a bit over creamy in consistency...damn near greasy! yuck!

Magenta: According to some You Tubers....its a MAC Violetta Dupe. Beautiful color....has the best formula of all of them.

Champagne: Super shimmery mauve pink. I really like this one, has the Magenta formulation too.

Nude Beige: A nude beige. lol! Greasy like Tea Rose,no longevity....a bit too light for my complexion even with a dark liner.

Overall: The Kiss New York Maxi Shine Lipstick cost $2.99 at my BSS. I wouldn't buy any more of them, unless I find more dupes of another company in the collection. They are too hit or miss, which I don't like.

Do you own any Maxi Shine Lipsticks? What colors? Let me know in the comments!

Wearing Flirt Alert....

3 comments:

Hippopotamuslee on 5:13 AM said...

I love the Magenta! I'm obsessed with purple lip gloss/glass/stick-- ANYTHING! Thanks for your review :)

Unknown on 8:35 PM said...

Thanks! and anytime!

Unknown on 8:35 PM said...

Thanks! and anytime!