Get Ready!!....Goodwill Haul Pictures up this week!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

 Get Ready Get Ready!!!

Went to the Goodwill and picked up some great things.....went through 8 racks of $1 clothes...and huntyyyy I racked up! lol!

I need to get the pictures taken of everything and cropped and all the good stuff...so sit tight...hopefully everything I got will be out the wash and ready to snapped and posted by Tuesday.

Here's a sneak peak...( pic above) and below.....


I only spent $27 dollars in all. Whew! One of  steals of the day was these document/degree frame brand new from Target for $5. Boy, did I need this....my degree has been in the leather cover Winthrop University gave me since 1999.:/ I never got it framed and its never hung anywhere.

2 comments:

simplychic on 2:30 AM said...

good ole goodwill. i used to shop at one in atlanta all the time, then i moved back home to cali, and was shocked by the prices. belts are like $5. wth? i am use to $1-$2. anyway, glad you stocked up. sorry abt the rant ;)

Unknown on 10:03 PM said...

I understand your rant though...The Sal Val stores 30 mins up the road sells jeans for $6.99. $6.99? I can buy new jeans during an Old Navy sale for $15! I totally understand you! lol!