~OOTD and Goodwill Haul!~

Monday, July 18, 2011

 Is this OOTD?!? Yes it is! I thought since I get so many thrifted goodies, I would show I how I wear them. I used to do a "BigGyrl fab OOTD" couple years ago but kinda fell off. I need a Fashion Blogger tutorial on taking fab pics of yourself. lol!

Outfit:
Kathy Lee Top- Thrifted
Cato Cargo Capris-Thrifted
Belt-Cato
Flip Flops ( you can't see)-Walmart
Earrings-Fulle Cirkle
Here is my Goodwill Haul from Saturday!:
 Drapey fuschia top:$1
 All the jackets were a $1....Stocking up for the winter....you never really need a real coat down here.
I saw something very similar over at womans clothes at BankFashion.co.uk ....fabulous!

 All the skirts were a $1....I wear them with tanks and belted at the waist.....



Banana Republic tote from Spring 2002-$2.25, Vintage clutch- $2.25, Vintage gloves-$1, Retro Aigner bag-$2.25.

Ahhhh!!!!  Anybody go thrifting this weekend? What did you get? Let me know!

7 comments:

Candyce Nicole on 6:58 PM said...

Hey Soror! I'm a new follower of your blog...love it :o)

You had a great haul!

I went thrifting yesterday. I got a light brown men's silk button down shirt (gonna cinch it in at the waist with a belt), a purple silk blazer, and a black Rachel Pally dress.

Maybe you'll send some luck my way and I'll get more next time!

LV on 11:54 PM said...

Great finds! Really cute!

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

Nekiah Torres on 12:11 AM said...

I really like your top in the outfit! You can go ahead and send me that teal blazer!! Super cute! WOW!! You got a lot of things! I just went to a thrift store today and got 4 vintage dresses, a skirt and a huge African print robe thing. Kiah

Prissy Mum on 9:34 PM said...

Great Finds Soror. I have not been thifting lately, however you have motivated me to head out this weekend.

Unknown on 9:59 PM said...

Soror Candyce- Hi! Thanks for the follow! Following you as well #wehelpeachother:)Sounds like you got some dope stuff...I need hit the men's section myself. I love ties as belts.

LV-Thanks!

Kiahbabe:)-Thanks!! I wish I could find more dresses here! That's my new thrifting goal...more dresses.

Soror Prissy Mum- Thanks!! get out there and find some treasure. Let me know what you got.:)

Candyce Nicole on 10:20 AM said...

Soror Jamie, I never thought of wearing a tie as a belt. Great idea!! I'm definitely going to try that.

Thanks for following me :o)

I see you're in SC. I grew up in Charleston, went to

Keep in touch!

Unknown on 11:17 PM said...

Soror....you are from the chuck?!? lol! I know several people from there, of course.