~Haul!~ $1 Dollar Jewelry....

Wednesday, August 24, 2011


I haven't bought any $1 in a while since I make most of my own...I love my own stuff. :) So I popped into my favorite hometown boutique, Almost Pink and the BSS ( Beauty Supply Store) for some $1 and $2 goodies....

Bracelet-$2...I know its late in the summer for bright colors but who cares....lol
Can believe these were a dollar?...I something similiar to these on Etsy for $40....
$1 Jesus pieces. lol
$1....I've worn these twice since I bought them Saturday...
Oh....feathers....I'm crazy about them...
So the Owl necklaces I got at the BSS for $1....can you believe a year ago when these were a huge trend, they were going for wayyyy more than a $1? I have a vintage sterling silver chain I use the pendants on and save the chains for crafting purposes.
Bracelet-$2 Rosary-$1...I see alot of guys wearing the rosaries....the bracelet...I layer for "arm candy like the picture below where I'm wearing the same bracelet but in a nude color.

1 comments:

kimmydadiva on 4:01 PM said...

very nice haul... those are some nice pieces for a buck esp the owl necklaces, I remember when it was the sought after piece and it was going for $12+ in most teen clothing stores.