~Fresh Coat~ Maybelline LE Fashion Week 2011 Collection Polish....

Friday, September 09, 2011

Yesterday, I was able to spot some of the most sought after drugstore collections this fall. I was actually shocked to find several of them, including the Maybelline LE Fashion Week 2011 collection in its entirety. I picked up a blush and three bottles of polish: ( left to right) Natural Beauty, Cool Couture, and Mauve Accents...



Maybelline definitely didn't put any thought in those names (lol!) but none the less, I think the colors are on trend and really pretty for this season...

These are two coats each on each swatch. The flash picks up the color about 95% correct. Mauve Accents reminds me of Essie Island Hopping. I might do a comparison of the two...hmmmm....

What do you think? Which color should I wear first? Let me know:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would rock the middle one first and then the duo chrome on the right since it is a dark polish and dark polish tends to stain, well for me it does. Even with a base coat.

Jada on 6:20 PM said...

Yeah I like those colors! I will be getting me one.

Unknown on 12:28 AM said...

Shalimar- sounds like a good plan! I can't wait to wear the blue one.

Jada- cool. let me know what you picked up!:)