~Fresh Coat~ Sally Hansen Salon Effects Fly With Me....

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

This is my 2nd round at Sally Hansen Salon Effect Polish Strips. Can you tell I was in a hurry when I put them on? Yep, creasing and puckering however after a day or two the creases smoothed out.

This design is Fly With Me and it was gifted to me by my friend/music muse Kim. I couldn't get my hands on Fly With Me in my area. I can believe it was sold out, its very girly, a true Southern sensibility...


I was in Rite Aid, hunting down the Salon Effects Halloween strips that are out, and I saw alot of empty boxes of Salon Effects tucked in corners and laying on the Sally Hansen display. People are stealing these!!!! Wow.

I remember when I worked for Food Lion people stole shavers and iodine. You do the math on that.

4 comments:

Crystal on 10:20 PM said...

Cute...I'm sure no one would notice that much for far away!

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 5:01 PM said...

That's a really cute pattern & I can't even see any creasing. My laces ones did not go on well at all. It was a disaster :( I might have my friend help me next time. I botched them badly.

Anonymous said...

I almost purchased these but I didn't have my coupons with me. Now I must have them *lol*.

Unknown on 12:30 AM said...

Crystal- thanks!

Kim- thanks! really? I saw some Halloween ones I wanted but one application for $9 is too much of risk since I messed these up too. they need to put two applications in a box.

Shalimar- I had a coupon for them too but I let it expire. When SH has a BOGO 1/2 these apply too.