~Fresh Coat~ Spoiled by Wet N' Wild Show Me Some Skin....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I feel like I haven't posted a Fresh Coat in forever. Truth is, nothing I've been wearing on my nails has been show off worthy. I wore a dark purple, then a sheer mauve, then I was over it for a while. I hope that spring brings some fresh new colors in polish!

I grabbed one of the new Spoiled by Wet N' Wild polishes in Show Me Some Skin. We have a display of these polishes at one of the local CVS. The colors are so-so, lots of dupes.




This is three coats. Two coats was a bit to sheer for me. I'm over sheer polish...I need opaque life. LOL The consistency is a bit on the thick side and it has one of those curved bottom, wide brushes, like the ones that Sally Hansen had in their one stroke polishes that time. Some of the old Pro OPI polishes have them. The bristles are uneven, though...so the concept is not executed as well as it should be.


Do you have any of these Spoiled polishes?...What are some good picks? Let me know, the price ($1.99) is pretty dope.:)


0 comments: