~Fresh Coat~ Wet N' Wild Spoiled in Cougar Attack...

Monday, March 12, 2012

I did a little polish change for the weekend with Wet N' Wild Spoiled Polish in Cougar Attack. Its a brown transparent polish with bronze and gold glitter. Its a bit thick and the brush is to wide for this formula. Plus, my brush in this polish was a defective, it wasn't even in bristles.

Overall, I love this color! It was only $1.99 for something of this unique color. I applied three coats and could've stopped at two for opaqueness.


I own another Spoiled polish and I picked up some more of the glitters the other day. Do you own any of these colors? Let me know!!






2 comments:

LV on 1:46 PM said...

That is an amazing color!

Christina on 6:20 PM said...

Pretty color! I'll try to buy this the next time I'm at Duane Reade. :)