~Fresh Coat~ Revlon Top Speed in Orchid

Thursday, May 10, 2012

 I change my polish like twice a week, sometimes just for the weekend. Revlon Top Speed in Orchid was my weekend mani this past weekend. Even tho I love the color, the longevity sucked. Its was Next Day Chipping like...Next Day Shipping, it came quick.:(

But the color is gorgeous. Its a very pretty pink/lavender flat shimmer. This application was two coats.

I wonder if Revlon changed the formulas on the Top Speeds when they did the new packaging? I remember the ones were longer lasting and they even stained.


If you know, let me know! LOL!


3 comments:

BeULuv on 11:54 PM said...

very pretty!

Anonymous said...

I dig the color. Very retro IMO. Sad that it doesn't last.

Unknown on 10:23 PM said...

BeULuv-Thanks!

Shalimar-Thank you!