~Real Spotted~ New Summer L'Oreal, Revlon, and Sally Hansen.....

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

I did little drugstore crawling on last Saturday...Didn't see much, I was looking for the new JulieG polishes. But I did spot some other collections...Check it out!!


Finally spotted the Avril Lavigne Salon Effects( still looking for the Prabal Gurung Salon Effects collex). She's stuck in the year 2000 with those plaids...lol!
But I did like the one called Crowd Surfer...looks like an ombre glitter....
Spotted L'Oreal yearly summer collection of  Sublime Bronze. The silver glitter polish looked interesting. Like a glitter inside a cream. I might pick it up if its still there when I go back. Other than that, I don't need another bronzer!! LOL!
Looks like Revlon is doing more scented polish. Why? Is there demand for them? *shrugs* LOL!

Have you seen any of these collections?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spotted some of the collections but wasn't moved to haul any of them for some reason.

Unknown on 10:24 PM said...

Shalimar- Me neither...I want those Salon Effects tho'. I'll watch for a sale. lol