~My Favorite Bronzers!!!~

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Hi Everyone!! I thought I would do another "My Favorites..." This time its bronzers. I know that I'm of the caramel persuasion but I like bronzers for a variety of makeup uses...

Here are my six favorite bronzers ( as of May 2012:)) and how I use them when I use them!!



Tarte Hotel Heiress- I've been wearing HH for years, at least since 2008 and have had several of these bronzers. Its a great all over bronzer, giving me a hint of color and glow. I just found also that its an AMAZING crease/transition color, thank to LipSh0ck on YouTube! She blew my mind with that one!

Revlon Mineral Finishing Powder in Suntan Matte- I slept on this one for a while, only buying it because it was clearanced. It was another Youtuber( I forget the video) that used it as a setting powder to her foundation. Its perfect for setting because its matte and doesn't pick up alot of color on a regular powder brush.
Cover Girl Queen Collection Bronzer in Ebony Bronze- Great contouring color for my skin.

Tarte Blush in Exposed- I know Exposed is a blush but its great for creating glowy cheek bones and subtle highlighting.

Caboodles Sunkissed Bronzing Face Powder in Hawaii- I got this at a dollar store and it was a gem of a find! It has a perfect match to my skin with golden shimmer to it.
Wet N' Wild ColorIcon Bronzer in Bikini Contest- Bikini Contest is a perfect match to my skin. I've raved about this bronzer before, literally days after I bought it!!!

I normally use a blush brush to apply bronzer. For me, I can control how much I put on with a small brush and not overloading my face like some bigger brushes do.

Brushes: Tarte Cheek Blush Brush and BDellium 964.



 

0 comments: