~Beauty Haul~ Beauty Supply Store, Rite Aid, Sally Beauty Supply....

Sunday, June 03, 2012

While enjoying a day of "mommy freedom"....I stopped in to a BSS that I haven't in ages. Mainly because the last time I was in there, it was lame. Well, apparently they have gotten their ish together ( perhaps some new ownership) and it was SMOKING up in there!!! I mean, just tons and tons of goodies!! It will be a regular stop from now on when I visit the 'Burg.:) Check out what I got....


They had NYX...I was TOO EXCITED. Closest place to buy NYX ( I thought) was 1 hour and change away at Ulta in Greenville. Now its just 30 mins up the road:) Ain't God good?? LOL!

Now, the display didn't have all the new-new like the matte lip cremes or some of the old stuff like eye shadow trios, eye shadow singles, blushes, glitters, endless NYX products I didn't see but that was ok. What the display did have was 1.99 glosses ( I got Real Nude, Cafe Latte,and Pinky Natural) $1.99 Round Lipsticks ( I got Frappacino), liners ( brow liner in Brow), Jumbo Sticks, foundations,  polish, etc.
They also had one of my favorite BSS lines, Santee...I got a creme liner in black and a blush quad.
They had a complete line of Kleancolors ( no Hologlitter polish though:( )...Buy Two of either Kleancolor or NYX and get one free...$1.99 a piece.
I got some French manicure guides in different shapes ( I saw these in Sally for WAYYY higher $$) and a skin brush....
I also ventured into Rite-Aid where I spotted some new products ( POST RIGHT HERE)...I picked up a Julie G polish in Chic Cipro and a City Color palette I've been eyeing in Dark Room....
Dark Room is a variety of nudes...I got a FOTD coming up so don't you worry!! LOL!
Oh...and the BSS had "mugga" jewelry...got some earrings and some bracelets for arm candy stacking....
Finally, I stopped into Sally ( for a dotting tool but it was not in my price range:/ ) China Glaze Magnetic Polish was on clearance for 3.49. I picked up You Move Me.



2 comments:

k.labell on 9:31 AM said...

How much was the City Color palette? That looks nice.

Unknown on 4:14 PM said...

Hey! It was $3.99 at Rite Aid