~Real Spotted~ Sally Hansen Rock of Ages, Maybelline Bronze Glow, Revlon French Mix and Julie G Polish!!!

Sunday, June 03, 2012

I only went in one drugstore yesterday and I spotted some new goodies!!

Maybelline Summer Glow- I read that the Illuminator is a must buy, maybe that's why only one was left on the display. Also I saw the Dream Mousse Bouncy Bronzers...MochaMishMash has a great review on these...
Finally, saw the Rock of Ages Sally Hansen Salon Effects....still no Prabal Gurung Salon Effects in my area, though.:/
Interesting!! SH Pedicure Salon Effects!!! I would buy these. I've seen other companies like Kiss Nails include toenail sizes in their Nail Dress with the fingernail sizes too.
Revlon French Mix...I  thought of Nouveau Cheap's recent review on these! LOL!
Finally!!! The JulieG polishes!!! I've been waiting for them to arrive in my area and I had read that they would be in the regular nail polish area and not part of the Jessie's Girl products. They look really pretty in person....
I only got one( Fresh Coat post this week!!), mainly because they are $3.99, which is cheap to some but you get four, five colors at a time, it adds up!! I want to see if they are just as opaque as she says they are too.:)

0 comments: