~Swatches + First Impressions~ CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist....

Monday, January 07, 2013

Hey Everyone!!

The CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balms were not hard to find in this new year's drugstore product hunt. I've seen them at Rite Aid, Walgreens, Ulta and both of my CVS'. I only got ONE, Coral Twist, the same color Janelle Monae is wearing on the display ad.

 Coral Twist ( the name is only written on the protective plastic wrapper and NO WHERE on the product)
Swatch on the back of the hand.
Coral Twist on the lips.

~Thoughts~

I love this color. If it suited Janelle Monae, I figured it would suit me and it did! Great color payoff, smooth formula, much like the Revlon Gloss Stain sticks.

The price is BANANAS. Every where I saw them ( in my area), they were 8.99. O_O Nine dollars for a drugstore lip product? CoverGirl is feeling herself! I want some other colors, so I found a coupon in a magazine, then I have another coupon from this Sunday's past P&G brandsaver coupon book and I'll buy them at either Ulta with another $3.50 off $10 coupon or CVS for BeautyBucks.

Have you seen these? Picked any up? Any favorite colors or thoughts? Let me know!


4 comments:

Savannah on 10:39 PM said...

It looks really nice on you! But 9 dollars for a drugstore lip product?! That's ridiculous!
By the way, your hair looks super pretty!

xxx

Unknown on 1:23 AM said...

Thank you! Yep, $9. smh.

socialitedreams on 2:45 PM said...

it looks really beautiful and lush on you, but that price is laughable. $9??? whew chile

Unknown on 2:01 AM said...

Thank you! That $9 is crazy. I agree!! lol