~Swatches + First Impressions~ Maybelline Color Whispers Lipstick in Made-It Mauve and Mocha Muse.....

Monday, January 07, 2013


Hey Everyone!!

I found the new Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks at my local Wal Mart for $5.94. I picked up Made-It Mauve and Mocha Muse

Mocha Muse on top and Made-It Mauve on bottom.



 Mocha Muse
 Made It Mauve


Made-It Mauve on the left, Mocha Muse on the right.

Thoughts: I've worn these for the last couple of days and they are just ok. I don't think I'll buy anymore. The color was way more pigmented than I expected but they do remind me of the Revlon Lip Butters, like a year late. lol! The Revlon Lip Butters are in MY OPINION more pigmented. Even the lightest colors in the Revlon Lip Butters pack more color. On the lip swatches in the pictures, that's about three layers of color I put on.

The Whispers were also a bit greasy. I'm not a fan of lip balm any way but the texture after awhile was crazy greasy. 


Have you seen these or picked any up? Let me know your favorite colors!




0 comments: