~Swatches + Review~ Fergie For Wet N' Wild Lipstick in V.I.Pink and Old School Glam.....

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Hello!

I absolutely loved my last two Fergie lippie purchases in  Bebot Love and Ferguson Crest Cabernet ( Post on those HERE!!) so much and I wanted some other colors. I picked up V.I.Pink and Old School Glam.




 V.I.Pink is a icy blue based pink. It has a bit of shimmer to it but not enough to scare me away.:) Old School Glam is a reddish blue bright pink. I thought it was just red until I put it on and took pictures. This girl is pink!!
 V.I.Pink

Old School Glam

~Review~

Like, I said in my previous post on these Fergie lipsticks, they are the crown jewel of the collection. The colors might be a little "done" but the quality and packaging make up for it. The texture is soft and smooth, and they glide on really nice. I know a lot of people were diving over those eyeshadows ( which miss the mark in my opinion, they could have been a really hit if the quality was better) but the Fergie lipsticks stole the show!



0 comments: