First, I will say the search for these particular Wet N' Wild ColorIcon 8 pans was the worst of all the 8 pans they have EVER offered.
1) No one knew what stores they were going to show up in until they started to SHOW up. Turns out, they only available at CVS, when WnW has been historically sending their limited edition stuff to Walgreens.
2)I searched for two Saturdays and one Friday( because I have a LIFE) for these palettes. If it wasn't for Nouveau Cheap blog's Interactive Map, I would have never found this one. Please get into the map. It will save you gas, time and sanity.
3) I get to the store where someone has noted they spotted them, and the display is GONE. I go to the regular display and there I see, behind the permanent 8 pans..... one Going In The Wild palette.
4) At the time, I only wanted the other LE Spring palette, Nude Awakening. But, I would have been a FOOL to leave Going In The Wild there, so I bought it.:/
So here we go.....
Going In The Wild
With out Flash
Swatched in order of the palette...
This is one of the looks I played around with. I used this palette three days straight, playing with combinations and shades.....
To be honest, I don't like Going In The Wild....
1) The shadows are powdery and a fall out mess.
2) I can't believe I'm saying this but the shades are too light for my skin. For the exception of the dark crease shades: the browns, golds, even the lavender color are not wearable at all on my skin color. They just lay on my skin. The green is only vibrant because I used MAC Fix + to make it a low lid liner for this look. I knew from the jump that this wasn't palette I wanted out of this Spring Awakening collection but I just could not leave it there. I'm such a makeup addict!!! SMH!
Next up.... Wet N' Wild Coloricon Palette in Nude Awakening.