~MAC Lavender Whip~ Swatches and $1 Dupe?.......

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Hey Everyone!!

After four lonnngggg years, I finally have my hands on MAC Lavender Whip.

I missed out Lavender Whip when it came out in 2009 and since then,  I have scoured my CCO hoping it would show up there, coveted dupes, searching for this color!!

I know that it isn't the original Lavender Whip( the shade and texture is slightly different from the original) , but this one will do.:)


 I've worn her...a couple of times since I got her. LOL!
 Here is a swatch....

I wore it with out any gloss on top or liners. Its the perfect lavender shade.:)

Now, I did compare Lavender Whip to two other shades in my stash, Nicki K Lavender Tint and Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop.



Nicka K Lavender Tint is #1, MAC Lavender Whip is #2 and Revlon Gumdrop is #3.

Lavender Tint is a bit darker but is in the same lavender family and has the same texture as Lavender Whip. Gumdrop is lighter than both colors. So in my OPINION, Nicka K Lavender Tint is a close dupe of MAC Lavender Whip and its was only $1 at my local BSS. You can purchase Nicka K HERE for $1.49.


So what do you think? Did you buy Lavender Whip? Let me know in the comments!

0 comments: