A Fresh Coat of Nail Polish: Bonita Starry Night....

Tuesday, November 11, 2014


Hey Everyone!!

I'm excited to start my Fresh Coat posts again. I have SOOOOO  much new polish, it's ridiculous. However, I was struggling with alot of ups and downs with my nails: the growth, then splitting, and peeling. All of these problems had me feeling so uncomfortable and not confident about wearing polish. I thought, if I didn't wear polish, no one would notice my nails being a wreck. I could see my Granny  getting me together for that decision!






I picked up two Bonita polishes yesterday at a Rite Aid. I've never tried this brand, but they had a beautiful fall color story display and the price was right ($1.49), so why not pick up a few colors. This shade is Starry Night, a green-blue with iridescent fine glitter. I only applied one coat and it was completely opaque. I wonder if all the Bonita polishes have that formula.

What you think about Bonita polishes? Let me know in the comments!





0 comments: