Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation in 355 Coconut Review......

Monday, February 02, 2015



Hey Everyone!!!

I was inspired by an fellow Instagram friend to try the new Maybelline Fit Me! Matte+Poreless Foundation. I haven't been into foundations as of late. I've been in LOVE with my Black Radiance BB Cream in Cafe for over a year.

I chose the shade 355 Coconut because previously( like three years ago) I owned a Fit Me Foundation in the same color and it matched. 355 Coconut also matches me, not flawlessly but good enough where I'm not making a zillion corrections to it with a concealer or  just not wearing it at all.




I found that formula is medium to full coverage but I still need concealer under my eyes for brightening. I wasn't "poreless" but the coverage was smooth.

 As far as being matte, I stayed the "matte-est" when I had my primer (Black Radiance Primer) underneath, avoided my favorite concealer ( LA Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn, it was too watery for the matte formulation of the foundation and the two didn't mix well for an overall matte finish), and set with a powder.


 I stayed a good, three to four hours matte, which is ok for me. I don't do the shine chase. I might blot, I might not!!

I did chose to use a drier concealer on top of Matte+ Poreless. I'm currently playing with NYX Conceal. Correct. Contour in Dark. One of the lighter shades in this palette worked great on top of the foundation for a full face matte look.


So far, so good with Maybelline Fit Me! Matte + Poreless!! Have you tried it?? Let me know!



0 comments: