RK by Kiss Matte Lipstick Review + Swatches......

Monday, February 02, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

I dropped in my local beauty supply about two week and lo and behold the new RK by Kiss Matte Lipsticks were sitting up in there. Gerl.....



Ya'll KNOW products just don't show up like that 'round these parts. How many years I've been telling ya'll this?!??!


 I grabbed seven shades the first visit and went back and got two more shades. The REAL shade is there were several colors either missing or sold out. Let me find out there is another beauty addict on these releases around this mutha. Tuh...

The shades from left to right:

Brown Sugar
Nude Rose
Fuchsia Fierce
Red Mangrove
Vampire Red
Plum Wine
Lavenderism
Purple Affair
Dark Plum Scene



The shades from left to right:

Brown Sugar
Nude Rose
Fuchsia Fierce
Red Mangrove
Vampire Red
Plum Wine
Lavenderism
Purple Affair
Dark Plum Scene


I gave myself the last two weeks to really wear the lipsticks. Swatches on the inside of my arm and on my lips on a random Saturday just would not to do the review justice. I wore the lipsticks with liners, different face looks, on different days, trying give them a run for their money.




Top Row: Plum Wine, Fuchsia Fierce,Brown Sugar
Middle Row: Plum Wine, Purple Affair, Nude Rose
Bottom Row: Dark Plum Scene, Dark Plum Scene with Lavenderism on top, Vampire Red

Missing photo is Red Mangrove, I wore it but failed to photograph it. Bad selfie addict! **smacks hand**

What you need to know about RK by Kiss Matte Lipsticks from my personal experience:

-I like them alot but I didn't find the colors original.

-They are matte with a hint of sheen, some them (like the darker shades) are matte-r than others.

-My lips were not destroyed to a dry mess after wearing them. Some matte lipsticks, especially these liquid mattes are hard on my lips.

-My favorite shade is Purple Affair. My least favorite shade is Brown Sugar.


For $2.99, it was the worth the buy and find.

Are you looking for these?!?! I hope you find them soon! Let me know what colors you are looking for in the comments!


0 comments: