Valentine's Day Simple Nails Lookbook! 3 Quick Styles!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015


Hey Everyone!!

I put together a simple nail polish lookbook for Valentine's Day. I was scouring Pinterest for nail polish looks and thought some the looks I saw were beautiful but seemed artistically difficult for me. lol! I can't do the designs and what not so I used just glitter polish and polish strips to create simple and fast looks for V'Day! 

Check them out!!

 Rimmel Salon Pro in Moon with Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles.
 Rimmel Salon Pro in Moon with Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles.
 Wet N' Wild Megalast in I Red A Good Book and Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in Tattoo Much.

Wet N' Wild Wild Shine in Black Creme and Sally Hansen Salon Effects Polish Strips in I Love Lacey.


Happy Valentine's Day!



0 comments: