NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Berry Strudel Look & Swatches......

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hey Everyone!!

I spotted the new NYX Intense Butter Gloss at Ulta this weekend and decided just to pick up one color, Berry Strudel.



 NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Berry Strudel

I wore this color two day straight and it's gorgeous. The texture of the gloss is very, VERY similar to Maybelline Color Elixir. I swatched this shade with various other bright purple glosses in my collection and I didn't have anything similar in my collection. So, I can say that Berry Strudel is...unique in shade.


I'm interested in other colors now. LOL! And Ulta has a BOGO  1/2 on NYX  lips products so I'll be going back to check out the other Intense Butter Glosses.

So what do you think?? Do you own any Intense Butter Glosses by NYX? Let me know your favorite colors!



0 comments: