Kiss New York Lip Glace Swatches & Review.....

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hey Everyone!

I've been hitting the jackpot when it comes to finding BSS and drugstore Spring releases. I ran up on these new lip glosses at the local beauty supply store by Kiss New York called Lip Glace. They were $2.99 and since I'm not a big gloss girl anymore, I picked up only three shades....for now. :)



 Left to right: Natural, Lavender, and Deep Purple
Swatches left to right: Natural, Lavender, and Deep Purple


These glosses have the same texture as Maybelline Color Elixir glosses. Not sticky with great pigmentation and about $3 cheaper. If you love natural glossy lips, Natural is a perfect shade for brown girls. Deep Purple is like a glossy MAC Heroine purple shade. Lavender is not that wearable unless you want to ombre or fade out a dark purple lip. I plan on picking up a couple more shades!







0 comments: