$1 Lip Gloss!??! Profusion Feline Lip Luster.....

Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Hey Everybody!

Along with finding the Profusion Luxy Lips glosses, picked up the Profusion Feline Lip Luster glosses for a $1 a piece also at Walgreens. I think my gloss love is coming back in my life!! After a winter of heavy colors, I'm looking forward to just keeping it light on the lips.


 The Feline Lip Luster glosses have no names just like the Luxy Lips glosses. I still love you though, Profusion. :) But, work on some names. Call me if you need some names.
 The glosses swatch texture reminded me of  Maybelline Color Senstational  Elixir glosses. They have good pigmentation with a light jelly texture.



Lips swatched with the purple shade.

The Feline Lip Lusters are similar to the Maybelline Color Elixir in texture. If there were other colors and for $1, I would buy all the colors! I actually liked this gloss. It's not sticky at all and color wears great.  The pinks didn't look good on my skin tone, but I might can layer them over a lipstick. This is why Profusion could stand to make a couple of more colors of these!!  But the purple is pretty and wayyy more vibrant in the photo than in real life.


So are these glosses worth $1?? Let me know in the comments!!





2 comments:

BeULuv on 10:22 PM said...

I picked up the red and really like it. I didn't see the other colors may check another walgreens. For a dollar I think there good finds.

Unknown on 6:17 PM said...

Cnt find these ne where need these n my life