Best Spot Remover Ever!!

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!



I just wanted to do a quick drive by "product review" on a product that has been saving mine and my kids' clothes!

I don't know how I do it, maybe because I cook alot, but I always get oil stains in my favorite tops. I've ruined countless tops, including my beloved grey v-neck t shirts from Target with oil splashes and spots. You would think I fry chicken and french fries everyday!

I found this tip somewhere online about Dawn removing grease from oil spots on clothes. I tried it one day and IT WORKED!! Dawn literally brought back to life a cream colored tank that I was about to trash. Best spot remover ever!

Another example....

My sugar lump of son Bubba got grass stains in a pair of brand new khaki shorts the FIRST time he wore them. Unbelievable. As a parent, you are just in awe on how kids will destroy clothes. I believe I might be turning into my mother by saying that. lol! Anyway, I pre-treated the stain with Dawn and added a bit of peroxide on top and let it set for a couple of hours. Then, I threw them in the wash with his other clothes. Stain came right out! And my nerves were restored for another day. #parenthood


I buy the small $.99 bottles of Dawn at my local Dollar General. I also wash my makeup brushes in Dawn. This uncomplicated brush wash does the job and more.

If you try Dawn as a stain remover or even to wash your makeup brushes, come back and let me know the results!!!




0 comments: