How To Earn Free Gift Cards! #freegiftcard

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hey Everyone!!


I want to hook ya'll up with the ultimate hookup. Within the last couple of weeks I have received a $25 Sephora Gift Card and a $5 Walmart using an app on my phone called Shopkick for free gift cards. 
You might have already heard about it but it is an app that you use you card to scan items in stores, then you receive points and you can cash those points in for REAL gift cards!!

 It's not a scam, I promise you.:)

Here's how I PERSONALLY use Shopkick :

#1 Before I go shopping, I check to see if the stores that I'm going to has any scans or kicks to earn. For example: My local Walmart on the app always has scans and "kicks". I can easily get 200 points from walking around the store and scanning!

#2 The kicks for just walking through the doors of a store are easiest to get! I pull the app up, make sure I click on the store's kicks, I get from 25-50 points. On Saturday I got 150 points from going into a CVS,Walgreens and Publix. These points add up really fast! Next thing you know, you have earned a gift card.:))

I hope these tips will help you to gift card heaven!!


I'll will updating ya'll with my Sephora haul soon!!!







1 comments:

Hypnotic Glamour on 10:45 AM said...

Shopkick is a cool app. I haven't redeemed anything yet. I'm saving my points.