Mini Review:Lumene Firming Day Cream and Night Cream

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

About two weeks ago I purchased mini sample sizes of Lumene Firming Day Cream and Firming Night Cream. I will have to say that the Night cream is great.It leaves your skin really smooth and you don't wake up in the morning with a oil spill all over your face. My only problem is the smell and 'firming'. It smells like I'm rubbing Elizabeth Arden Red Door all over my face. No offense to Red Door( I know only one person that can wear that, my LS Shannan and it smells good on her) but I don't like it. The 'firming' aspect,I didn't notice any difference in my skin. I know,I'm 28, but I would think that my pores would get smaller at least.

The Day Creme is definetly a 'thumbs down'. It's way to oily for the day and my combination skin and of course the perfume-y smell and the non-firming effect added makes it a no buy. I guess I will not be buying full sizes of neither product.:( I would only recommend these cream to someone with dry skin and who can take the smell and doesn't want to risk spending a lot of money on a department store/specialty store moisterizer.

J

0 comments: