The Wednesday Haul

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


Today I hit the Avon store and got the new Bohista fragrance by mark.It's "a earthy blend of of ginger lily, magnolia,and chocolate. Yummy!! I also got the Bohista Suedeshadow Quad and Lip Gloss Quad. I haven't tested the eyeshadows but the lip glosses are so nice. First, they smell like cotton candy, taste sweet and look beautiful in their palette. I put on the bronze( there two bronzes but the other has a red highlight to it.). I also picked up Milk Made Milk Bath Milk.Now this was discontinued back in 2003 but this Avon store had some for 2.50 a box. The bath milk packets make the water look like milk. Avon used to make one that water looked like chocolate milk and smelled like chocolate!!

I also did the usual Wal-Mart run of diapers,baby wipes and toddler clothes. I mean my boys are growing out of every thing I buy them. But I got for myself Caress original soap( smells like my Granny), Caress Cashmere Luxury Silkening Bath Wash and Caress Glowing Touch Bath Wash. Both of the washes are new Caress products. They smell divine and can't wait to use them. Well off to watch ANTM!


Love,
J

0 comments: