Beauty Week...

Monday, October 23, 2006


I going to finally break down and buy Kiehl's Musk because I can't take it any more!!!I love the way that I can layer it with my other warm smelling scents,ones with musk, sandlewood, amber,fig and get a yummy air around me. I wore it today with Stila Creme Bouquet.And it smells fabulous alone. Now I have samples and even a MUA friend of mine sent me a decant of it, but I need more! Maybe I'll finally get it on Wednesday on my excursion to the Haywood Mall to the MAC Counter.I want to scope out Nocturnelle. I've been lemming Magnetique l/g forever and raves about Endless Love and Beauty Sleep e/s have good over on the MUA.
Plus I know I'm definetly getting the Viva Glam Holiday l/s Palette.


CVS is also have one of the best sales of the year:
BOGO Free Revlon Super Lustrous l/gs
Milani BOGO1/2 off
Essence of Beauty Brushes BOGO1/2
and
Loreal HIP BOGO free(except the foundation). I will be posting a my haul from that by Thursday.

Have a great day!!

0 comments: