Oh Honey!!!

Monday, October 23, 2006


Today was rough one. So I came home for lunch to finally meet my Oyin package! When I got off work and got the kids bathed and asleep, it was time for a little indulging. I've have Oyin products in the past and love them. So here's what I tried tonight:

Oyin After Bath -I put some,just little in the bath water and on my skin after I got out.The consistency is almost like a gel, not runny like oil can be , which is beautiful. The warm water made the warm but subtle scent of Black Cedar Fig fill the bathroom. Great for cold night and dry fall/winter skin.

Oyin Honey Wash-I like this very much because its texture reminds me of Olay Ribbons Wash,Thick,sudsy but leaves a clean finish to the skin. I can't wait to use it again in the morning!!

Oyin Whipped Shea Butter in Black Cedar Fig-I topped it all off with this great butter. It's like butter too, you just take a little and it goes a long way. I put a little extra on my feet and slipped on some fluffy socks.


My next Oyin haul will be:

Fizzy Milk Bath
Greg Juice
Burnt Sugar Pomade


Good Night!!
J

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oyin is headquartered here in Baltimore!

I really like the Greg Juice. And the Grand Poo Bar.

Unknown on 7:01 PM said...

I should gotten you to pick it up and send it to me because it took two weeks to get it! But it was worth the wait. I have the Grand poo bar too. Just waiting to use it.