(screaming!!!)Beauty Find of the Century!!!

Monday, November 20, 2006


Today I packed up the fam and we went to TJ Maxx in the SPBG. And guess what was waiting for me in the fragrance section:


KIEHLS MUSK EAU DE TOILETTE 1.7 OZ !!!! for 19.99!!!


I said "very loudly" Thank you God!!!!I could hear my friend Shea say, "Cue the Shouting Music!!!" What a Beauty Blessing!! Plus I got two more Stacked Style fragrances,Fiore Flirt and Dolce Dew to add to my Stacked Style collection for 9.99 a piece.

But...the bad news was Best Buy and Circuit City were SOLD OUT of the new Tamia CD. You better blow up girl!!!


J

2 comments:

The Girl on 4:16 PM said...

shut up I cant believe you're plugging Tamia, I love that girl. I got the cd on Friday at CC, so I guess just in time. I was gonna post a plug about it myself; I think it's good... pick it up!

Anonymous said...

My goodness!!! I'm so jealous!!! I would have died on the spot, lol. You got some fab deals. I'm going to order Tamia's cd from Amazon b/c I can't find it here.