Beauty Find of the Day!!

Friday, January 05, 2007







I love NYX cosmetics.They completely all the rave over on the MUA where people literally can't find them any where. There is a Edkerd's in SPBG that sells it. I have pick up over the last two months about five eye shadows and two blushes, My favorite shadow in Salmon. It reminds me of a e/s from MAC I once had. You used it to highlight the brow bone or you can put it from the lash line to the crease and do a liquid black eyeliner for mode look(like a did this morning). It's little bit lighter than the picture shown,almost a bronzy pink that goes on iridescent.
Jamie

3 comments:

yummy411 on 12:30 PM said...

whew! you have been posting! great!i'll have to take a closer look at nyx. i used to use their lipglosses, but the coverage wasn't even so i let them go and the rest of the products. many of the beauty supply stores have nyx in stock.

Unknown on 3:07 PM said...

I think I saw them in Sally beauty supply one time. I have a blush called Bronze that's really nice. I wasn't impressed by the l/gs either.

Anonymous said...

I've used quite a few of the Pigments and lip liners for stage make-up. It's good stuff for such a cheap price.