RURAL GLAMOUR'S REAL CHEAP BEAUTY WEEK 2007!!

Monday, January 29, 2007


One night while watching TV, I stopped at Oxygen to watch the Tyra Banks Show. The show was about her trying to prove her cheapness even more, the beauty edition of it. She drives me crazy with that I'm cheap spill even though she is worth MILLIONS and MILLIONS. Well, Miss Tyra, I got cheap for you and it's not beacause I don't want to spend money but beacause I GOT to be. so by the powers of drugstore/mass market makeup/beauty products, I crown this RURAL GLAMOUR's REAL CHEAP BEAUTY WEEK 2007! This week I'll give my personal tips and tricks I've learned over the years and posts to help anyone who wants the wear cheap stuff and look,smell, and feel like a million bucks well, maybe a $1000. I don't claim to know everything and some stuff you will probably already know or heard about. Hell,I splurge for time to time but saving on other things allows the splurging. Let's go!!


Jamie



also, I crown this week PRODUCT RAVE WEEK!!! I got so many things to review, good and bad:( so watch out for that!!!


Jamie

0 comments: