Word on the Street....

Sunday, January 14, 2007


Word on the Street...well in this week's US Weekly,


"Hot Stuff has learned that on January 5,Golden Globe nominee Jennifer Hudson,25, posed for photogragher Annie Leibovitz at the Apollo Theater in Harlem for Vogue photo shoot.One insider says, "She may even end up on the cover."(A rep for Vogue confirms the shoot took place for March issue,but says the cover hasn't been decided)It's yet another accolade for Hudson- and is unlikely to please her Dreamgirls costar(and rumored rival) Beyonce' Knowles,25, who a source says,has long coveted the cover of Vogue(though she appeared in a four-page feature in 2003). A rep for the magazine says, "We don't favor one actress over the other."


Big Girl dreams really come true....:)

photo: www.msn.com

Jamie

2 comments:

Elle* on 9:28 PM said...

Whoooo!
Now if she ends up on the cover then that will be the first issue of VOGUE that I will buy, and I will frame the cover. No lie!

Unknown on 3:36 PM said...

I have a hard time with this one.
A woman above a size 4 on the cover of Vogue?
Black at that?
With Anna Wintour still the editor?
I'll believe it when I see it (and I hope I do.)