I won!!!

Saturday, February 17, 2007


Well, folks I'm officially the Second Most Fashionable Kitten picked by the delightful and talented FashionKitty @ Ask Fashion Kitty herself!!! How it happened:


I "play-play" shopped on This Next!!!( With plotting to buy in mind...hey I might win the SC Education Lotto, I really need those Riedel O wine glasses...)



Look out for my Guest Spot on her delicious blog and my special goodies I won from Filthy Gorgeous(above). Thank You, Fashion Kitty!!!!



Jamie

3 comments:

Elle* on 10:46 AM said...

Congrats!!

*B* Fab on 2:12 PM said...

congrats indeed! :-) and yes! it's the AWFUL truth about R. Kelly and his damn trapped in the closet self! I just hope the project gets pushed allllll the way back and he just goes to court!

Unknown on 3:17 PM said...

thanks gurls!!