Pop Cherub F.O.T.D...

Thursday, March 29, 2007

(Excuse my wet hair.:)) Today I worked with the Lancome Pop Cherub palette. I find that some of the colors are a little light on me. I love Dreamworld and Personal Style but Pixie and Twilight don't look to sheer to see on me. Here's what else is on the face and the scent of the day:

Lashes: Prestige Lash Matrix in Black-this actually is some pretty good stuff. Even though it was $4.99 for Prestige, I like it. It made my lashes really long and pretty.

Cheeks:WnW 3 Of A Kind in Coy/Rose- This stick is so great. When the summer/spring arrives I get obsessed with pink/rosy blushes. It's not greasy and it doesn't take layers upon layers for intensity.

Lips:WnW Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in Candy Glaze

Scent: Kiehls Musk and Stacked Style in Dolce Dew

Jamie

3 comments:

yummy411 on 12:09 PM said...

j you look sooo cute! wow i'm surprised by the cherub pallette and the earrings... the hotness!

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 4:03 PM said...

Very cute indeed!!! Your hair is very pretty. The natural hair is really coming along. I need a digital camera so bad.

Unknown on 5:25 PM said...

kia-thank you mami!! I lost one of the earrings last night.

miss kim-thank you too!! My digital camera has had its last days...:(