Wake up...

Saturday, September 22, 2007




And stop sleeping on Avon!!!




I'm always looking for cheaper alternative to beauty with good quality. Sorry, I can't run out to a counter or Sephora when needed. I don't have resources anymore or right now. We have a Avon store here in the countryside. You can go in and try stuff out for size before ordering. I got Avon Clinical Eye Lift in a gift set and I absolutely love it. If you have seen the ads, it has a top eye lid gel and bottom eye cream. I use both and have saw that my brow area is a little higher and the slight shadows underneath my eye are gone. Avon says give it four weeks for maximum results. In two weeks, its on a roll there!



Now I've seen some of the Cynthia Rowley for Avon up close. So far, I need all the nail lacquers and lip glosses but the eye shadow quads did not impress me. But I plan on ordering quite a bit of it and really giving it a whirl. Plus, I must have that cute brush set and matching bag.:)
Jamie

1 comments:

Miss Kim, Product Junkie on 11:32 AM said...

I'm going to have to try the Avon Clinical Eye Lift. Thanks for the review!!!