1) Lash extensions- Have you tried it out, how much, how long does it last, will you do it again? Or anything else you want to share.
Never tried them but thought about it. I pass this salon in the 'Burg that has a sign outside "Lash Extentions!!!". But I don't need them.
2) What is your favorite foundation and why? (This is just for everyone who has asked)
My favorite of all time in Becca Foundation Stick in Pecan( I think). But I can't afford it anymore. It's like $38. But back in my "former" life, I didn't care about price.
3) Where do you find your NYX? Particularly those in Pennsylvania…
Well, I get mine at Rite-Aid AKA Edkerd( I still call it Edkerd's) and Ms. Sherry sells it at Almost Pink here in Union.
4) What is your favorite store to buy clothes at and what is your style sense
I love Target. They make the cutest stuff in my size. And not frumpy big booty mom stuff either. I also wish to live in Anthropologie. I love that store. I missed it...just thinking about it! My style sense has changed so many times in the last four years due to so much life upheaval and emotional change. Right now, I'm comfortable, bohemian with slight bit of classic but girly overall.
5) What product(s) will you never buy again and why?
Anything Rimmel. None it works on me. Oh and Clinique skin care, especially that 3-step horror, can burn in hell...:(