Week in review...Rural Glamour Style

Friday, November 09, 2007

Monday
I was so ready for that store to open it wasn't even funny. The stress opening a brand supermarket is killer. But the mail was fabulous as you can see! Goodies other than Charter Communications and State Farm bills!

Friday...yep I'm skipping around. Thank Blogger Photo link for that. Pick these up at Green's Salvage today. I didn't know Burt's Bees made makeup?
More Friday goodies...Got these $1.70 lipglosses and $1 socks from Fred's I just love novelty socks. Especially holiday socks. How corny of me!lol!Check out the I love Nerds socks:)
Thursday

My Daddy's Birthday. He would have been 57 years old. I had the perfect gift:Go see American Gangster and buy him the BET American Gangster DVD set and then watch him fuss with my uncles. He was a serious movie buff. I got it honest. I love you Daddy, I miss you so much. I wish you were here...because I can't get the heat to come on at the house. I don't know what's wrong with the thermostat.:) And Momma is driving me crazy and I need a hug.:)

Jamie


0 comments: