Its here! It's there!....

Friday, March 07, 2008

The Chanel SA at the Charlotte Nordie's called me and told me that my Blue Satin is in!!! They are having some Beauty Event at Nordie's next weekend and she "pimped" into going to get it instead of her shipping it. I guess I'll be heading to the QC next Saturday...probably after I get off work... Damn, I was trying to keep those trips to Charlotte to a minimum. Hell, I'm getting that piece shipped, bump that free gift mess. See how I change my mind in the middle of blog? lol!
Oh yeah, while perusing www.Sephora.com, I ran into a couple pieces of Becca still left breathing. Some of their foundation sticks and concealers are online. Now, I got the foundation sticks in Honey and Molasses. I think I had either Honey or Chesnut before. If all else fails swap on MUA or mix the two. But check that out....


Love ya'll

Jamie


pics: before I get sued or some shznit...www.sephora.com and www.thisnext.com

5 comments:

Kim {The Stylish Life} on 4:43 PM said...

Lucky you for scoring a bottle!!!Blue Satin is NOWHERE to be found in Chicago so I ordered OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue.

Unknown on 5:02 PM said...

My LS' best friend had a bottle of that last weekend. It looked really great on her.

Dollfaced Rebel on 11:06 AM said...

Let me just say... I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! I love finding new ones!

Sydni Lux on 1:04 AM said...

I need to try those foundation sticks. I've been looking for a good stick for a very long time...

Product Junkie Diva on 12:02 AM said...

Please tell me what you thought after applying the nail polish. I have been searching high and low for the limited edition Dior Poision (which is also a dark blue shade) and it is nowhere to be found. (sigh..no this calls for a double sigh).
Product Junkie Diva