Google+ Badge

What happens Target...

Monday, May 12, 2008



....never stays at Target. I avoid Target unless I got about $200 EXTRA bones in my pockets because I spend to much there.*Wondering if "Dub" has a employee discount* wink*


Anywho...I go in there to do some blog work, scope out some new products, and such and end up spending about $75 mostly on the boys' some goodies and on the One Spot section.How I spent $25 in a dollar section, I don't know. But the real catch was the $4.98 Loeffler Randall clutches I scored in rose gold and gold that left me gleaming.


I wuv Target. Dub, get at me with that discount! lol!



Jamie

8 comments:

Nemesis on 4:19 PM said...

Target is the Debil

Kim on 8:49 PM said...

Target is the devil, lol! Everytime I go in there for a "couple of things" I walk out with at least five bags and much less loot in my bank account. Great deal on the bags! I got the LR satchel for $12.49, that's what's up ;)

Jamie @ Rural Glamour on 4:15 PM said...

nemesis- "debil" I'm going to use that.lol!

kim-I saw that post and thought of u when I got the clutches. Check out the online too. I saw those LR flats with rosettes for like 7.49.

Jamie @ Rural Glamour on 4:15 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nemesis on 5:53 AM said...

I got the rose gold one, but I need the gold one to match some shoes I bought this weekend...looks like I'm headed to another Target soon.

Jamie @ Rural Glamour on 11:33 AM said...

If you want me to check my tar-jay let me know!

Nemesis on 6:40 AM said...

J...if you go to tar-jay and see the gold one...pick it up for me...did you see the green bow clutch with the pink inside..I wanna know where is the red and white stuff...lol

Jamie @ Rural Glamour on 12:20 PM said...

Email me @ ruralglamour@yahoo.com with your address.

Well, if you mix crimson and cream you get, PINK and GREEN lol!!! Skee-OOP! Lol!