Google+ Badge

Walgreens Mini-Haul...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I stopped by Walgreens today in hopes and dreams of possibly, hoping, praying that the Lancome Hypnose that I saw marked down to 24.99 in the fragrance case was marked down even a little more. Maybe 14.99. Yeah, I'm dreaming. The 24.99 is a steal but I you how I feel about buying perfume...

It was still 24.99. So, I browsed around to not think about it.:)


I picked up:

Revlon Limited Edition Line Fantasy Cream Eyeliner in Plum and Black.( the tag says $5 clearance but the SA put $4 instead)

Sinful Colors in Daddy's Girl and Rich in Heart.I PROMISE no more dark nail polish!

Wet N' Wild Flash Dry in Speed

Jamie

2 comments:

Jamila on 6:15 PM said...

Get the lancome from sephora... If you hate it you can always take it back. Sephora has the best return policy in the world.

Ssarah on 2:11 PM said...

How are the revlon cream liners working for you?

I've been curious about them.