Walgreens Mini-Haul...

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I stopped by Walgreens today in hopes and dreams of possibly, hoping, praying that the Lancome Hypnose that I saw marked down to 24.99 in the fragrance case was marked down even a little more. Maybe 14.99. Yeah, I'm dreaming. The 24.99 is a steal but I you how I feel about buying perfume...

It was still 24.99. So, I browsed around to not think about it.:)


I picked up:

Revlon Limited Edition Line Fantasy Cream Eyeliner in Plum and Black.( the tag says $5 clearance but the SA put $4 instead)

Sinful Colors in Daddy's Girl and Rich in Heart.I PROMISE no more dark nail polish!

Wet N' Wild Flash Dry in Speed

Jamie

2 comments:

Jamila on 6:15 PM said...

Get the lancome from sephora... If you hate it you can always take it back. Sephora has the best return policy in the world.

Anonymous said...

How are the revlon cream liners working for you?

I've been curious about them.