Rural Glamour Wishlist: OPI South Beach Collection for Spring 2009

Friday, January 23, 2009


I love fall and winter. I love hot chocolate, layers, curling up on the couch under my Founder's Blanket, warm scents, dark nail polish, smokey eyes,...So I'm not looking forward to spring which actually summer here.
I'm not ready to pack away all my dark polishes but when I saw OPI's new spring collection South Beach...I instantly got excited about spring well...summer in the Carolinas.
My personal picks are Overexposed in South Beach,OPI on Collins Ave and Done Out In Deco.
Check out e-polish blog and Scrangie for swatches of all the colors...let me know your picks!
Release date: 02/04/09
Jamie

3 comments:

Isis on 3:53 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Isis on 4:16 PM said...

I am sooo all over these...

"Done Out In Deco" I love purpley, especially creme lilac shades. Dig them more on a pedi than a mani...

"Feelin Hot Hot Hot" is my 2nd favorite shade...

I'm also attracted to that Essie Mesmerize, since I've been riding the blue bandwagon for a while now...

It's really ashame I'm addicted to polish, but can rarely do my nails...

How you can do a NOTD post so regularly is AAAmaayyzinggg!!

I get a DEEP discount on Essie & OPI so I don't feel bad if I really don't like a color...

Isis is my name and bartering is my game : )

Unknown on 4:41 PM said...

I want mesemerize too:)...My Essie hook up says it coming soon...