Review:Biore’ Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer +spf 30....

Wednesday, June 03, 2009


I’ve been wearing a facial moisturizer since 1995, the year I started college and moved to Rock Hill SC, the SC capital of hard water. It was essential to ‘lotion”down or be an Ashy Larry. Since then the quest of the perfect moisturizer has ranged from ‘never going to find it’ to ‘almost there’ to ‘Holy Grail'. Holy Grail of Facial Moisturizers? It is here and it is at Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, and Rite Aid… any store that you can get your prescription filled and buy Funyuns at the same time.
Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion is a mix of cloud light moisturizer and SPF 30 sunscreen. It comes out in a green and white combo. All you need is one pump for the entire face.I love it for a daily moisturizer and have sometime put on at night by mistake just so I feel it on my face. I also adore the fact that the Skin Preservation line is for women in between acne years and wrinkle years. I still have a bit of monthly acne but no wrinkles.Its the drugstore moisturizer perfection I’ve have been waiting for. I approve it!!
Jamie

1 comments:

Mrs. Mogul on 11:13 PM said...

Thanks for the review, I was just in the d/s today looking for a good moisturizer with spf