Review:Kiehls Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser....

Wednesday, June 03, 2009


If you read my F&S Blog you will see how your girl “obtained” this lovely treasure. The SA who ‘gave’ it too me said that she too is oily but likes this cleanser because her face doesn’t feel stripped. Well, that is true indeed. Kiehls Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser has an almost non-existent foaming action so it’s not soapy. But for the first two weeks I felt a tight film on my face that I thought was the cleanser. Come to find out, I needed to exfoliateJ, and since then no-tightness. It looks like Philosophy Purity Made Simple when it comes out but it’s a bit thicker in texture and you need just a dime size. Hey, if I could break off the cash for this I would definitely buy it…meanwhile, I will use it till’ I scrap the bottom of the bottle.
Jamie

0 comments: