Rural Glamour: NARS Silent Night....

Monday, March 08, 2010

Thanks to Micki, I was able to try out NARS Silent Night...Remember, it was that $9 Sephora steal around Christmas time that everyone was using that $25 online gift card on?...Ah, beauty memories, like the corners of my mind...:)
Golden, crusty, glittery. To me, typical NARS shadow. For their shadows to run in the $2o range for one shade, they are chock full of glitter...not shimmer, people....GLITTER. Oh really?!?

The first time used Silent Night, I applied it dry and it did nothing. This time I applied in wet or foiled it.
Combined it with two of my wonderful specimens of eyeshadow of the NK HD kind....
Here's what I got for a breezy Saturday afternoon at Mickey D's and the Dollar Tree with the muffins...
Jamie

2 comments:

Michelle (Mick-Mick) on 11:07 AM said...

J- I like how you used it! I am totally going to jack that one from you.

Unknown on 5:31 PM said...

No problem sis!