Fresh Coat: OPI Simply Smashing and OPI Black Shatter....

Friday, February 18, 2011

 I finally got the OPI Black Shatter!!! Woo- Hooo!!! LOL!

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, I've been on a hunt for this. Well, actually I was waiting for one place to get it, my local Trade Secret. First, they didnt have it, then they did, I arrived two days later and they sold out. They were literally selling the Black Shatter out of the duo kit because they sold out of the single bottles of it. Finally, they got some more in but only had the the duo set with Simple Smashing. So, I had to cave in and get the set.

I wasn't happy either. That set....$15.95 for TWO BOTTLES OF POLISH. You know how many Kleancolors I can get with $16? 16 bottles. lol! I digress.

 At least the chick who rung me up ( who I went to high school with and we were on the band together) threw me in a goodie....OPI Nail Envy ( retail at $15.95).  Thanks ggguuurrlllll!!!
 I did Simply Smashing underneath the Shatter. Simply Smashing, three coats, still too sheer. That will probably end up in my Spring Blog Sale unless someone wants it now. ( email me at ruralglamour at yahoo dot com for details:)).
 But that Shatter....honey...I. AM. SOLD!!! I'm sold on the hype of it!! I love the look of it and after it has dried and you put a clear top coat on, its absolutely fabulous!!!

Next up...the massive hunt down of the China Glaze Crackle Polish. I rather buy them at Sally than order them online and wait for them but I must have them all. Send good vibes in the universe for me to find them!

3 comments:

Atiyah on 6:18 PM said...

Ohh, ohh, ohh let me go get mine out of the car where i been since I got it.

Shan (Gimme That!) on 8:37 AM said...

I got two from the China glaze collection. I can't wait to try mine. I ordered mine from an e-tailer.

Marshmallow on 7:24 PM said...

Oh that is so neat! I want one now!