How To Care For Your Clothes!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hey Everyone!!!

Have you every looked on the tag of your favorite dress and saw some symbols that look like the ones above? These symbols represent how to clean your garment properly whether it's home care or dry clean. I grew up with anti-dry cleaner"ist". She was dead set against dry cleaning so I subconsciously adapted the lifestyle as well. Some things do need to be dry cleaned but others can be cared at home. 


That's where this awesome chart comes in. It gives you all the meaning to the symbols so that you don't wash a dry clean only or you can take care of a garment at home and save a couple of dry cleaning dollars! I pinned it right away and it has really helped me out alot!




Make sure to come hang out with me on Pinterest HERE, I'm on there ALL THE TIME. LOL!



0 comments: