Review: Curls Joy To Your Curls Kit....

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hi Everyone...I'm such post hog today:) I just got some much goodness and gratefulness going on inside I just want to share all the yummi-ness!!!
Recently, I had a chance to test the yummy-ness that some lucky winner will receive in their Curls Joy To Your Kit. That winner will also get something extra special in that kit:
Champagne Curls and Kaviar Kinks Hair Restoration and Growth Treatment - formulated with champagne grape and caviar extracts, this growth enhancing, hair strengthening/replenishing treatment is THE solution for women that chemically alter their hair.
How Blessed!!
Here's what I thought of the 3 items I got to try:
Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream - I'm always in search of a creamy shampoo that moisturizes and doesn't strip. This is it!! I did just one wash and my scalp felt fresh and my hair was clean and glossy. "That was the shampoo?" I asked myself!
Curl Ecstasy Hair Tea Conditioner - Hands down...favorite of the kit. Its got super softening skills in a matter of minutes....
Curl Souffle - I've been using this as my daily moisturizer on my relaxed, straight hair. It's genius...very lightweight and feels great after applying. It must double as a lotion....lol! because my hands are feel so great after putting it on my hair!
Make sure you enter the contest!!! It ends Friday and we pick on Sunday, December 21!!!
Jamie

0 comments: